Below a list of items we make use of on a daily base.
Whether second hand or new, please donate.
We have volunteers all over the country who can assist in making arrangements to get the goods safely to our kennels whether collecting, transporting or via post and packaging.
- Blankets – new or 2nd hand
- Dog beds or kennels – new or 2nd hand
- Any type of dry dog food
- Tins of dog food welcome
- Dog treats and / or biscuits
- Dog toys
- Brooms- kennels are swept daily
- Chemicals – to clean the kennels surface (Jays Fluid, Domestic, Pine Gel etc.)
- Building material – mesh, gum poles, bricks, cement or paint
- Cotton wool
- Hand sanitizer
- Dog bowls
- Old towels
- Baby plastic splash pool for the summer
- Plastic tubs for the occasional bullie baths
- Plastic containers – big or small to store food in and keep safe from rodents
- Pad locks – to secure kennels at night
- Collars – for large and medium size dogs
- Leashes – for large dogs